The SpydurPBX will fully integrate with Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016! Further the caller-experience with Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), and enhance the user-experience with Outlook Voice Access.
Features at a glance:
- Fully utilize 'Automatic Speech Recognition' (ASR) in all of your Automated Attendants
- Selectively enable Exchange Integration on a per-extension basis (allows you to continue using SpydurPBX's native voicemail where desired)
- Includes Automatic Failover should any issues arise with your Microsoft Exchange server (the SpydurPBX will continue to process calls using its own Automated Attendant)
- Outlook Voice Access (OVA) allows users to manage their calendar, email, and voicemail over the telephone (using 'Automatic Speech Recognition' and Text-to-Speech)!
- Enables user control of voicemail through Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web Access
You can further take advantage of click-to-dial (outbound) and call notification with contact matching (inbound) using Microsoft Outlook. Checkout 'Outlook Integration' to learn how SpydurPBX will enhance your productivity through integration on the server-side (Microsoft Exchange) and on the client-side (Microsoft Outlook)!